- Chasing Dory Portable Underwater Drone
- Features a small and light ROV
- Lets you use a smartphone as Smart Controller
- Includes Wi-Fi Buoy to connect to a mobile device
- Comes with 50 ft tether to connect Buoy to drone
The Chasing Dory Portable Underwater Drone is a small and light ROV to be used in calm waters. Try to stay away from swift currents and waters with heavy surges.
The DORY’S Wi-Fi Buoy connects wirelessly to your mobile device for up to 50 ft away. The buoy connects to the drone through the 50 ft tether that is included allowing you plenty of freedom to explore. Smaller than a standard sheet of paper, DORY can fit into a backpack and be easily transported wherever you want to use it. DORY is 56% lighter and 65% smaller than it’s big brother, GLADIUS.
With Dory’s slick angle positioning, you can angle DORY anywhere between 45° up or down to view the world underwater.
DORY comes with an internal 4800 mAh battery that allows up to one hour of exploration with a full charge. Unlike other underwater drones, with DORY, only the drone needs a charge. You will need a charged smartphone or standalone remote to control DORY.
Quickly and easily share underwater photos and videos on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or your favorite social sharing platform.
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Depth max: 15 m
- Speed max: 1.5 kn
- Runtime: 60 min
- Battery life cycle: ≥300 times
- IMU: 3 axis gyro/accelerometer/compass
- Depth Sensor: ≤± 0.5 m
- Temp Sensor: ≤± 2 ℃
- Weight: 160 g
- Storage: 16G
- Wifi Distance max: 15 m
- Power: 12.6 V / 1.8 A
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- CMOS: 1/2.9-inch
- Lens: f/1.6
- Focus: 4 mm
- ISO Range: 100-3200
- FOV: 100°
- Max Resolution: 2M (1920 x 1080)
- Format: JPEG
- Video: FHD: 1920 x 1080 30 FPS
- Videostream: 4M
- Video format: MP4
- Brightness: 2*250 Lumens
- Color Temperatur: 4000 – 5000 K
- CRI: 80
- Drone: 247 x 188 x 92 mm
- Buoy: 130 x 130 x 88 mm
There are no reviews yet.