- Accurate identification, quick opening and closing of the cap, reducing the number of inspectors and the work intensity of inspection, greatly improving the efficiency of inspection
- Using the infrared induction device, the capping and decapping operation of the test tube can be quickly completed by holding the tube with one hand.
- The weight is light for carrying easily, which meets the sampling needs of different locations; the integrated design is small in size and can be used in laboratory scenarios such as safety cabinets.
- The screw cap has a wide range of stroke and infinite rotation, which can be adapted to various sizes of sampling tubes.
- Simple operation, prevent secondary pollution
Flexible, faster and lower cost option
Fit for use with internal and external thread tubes
Reduces risk of injury from repetitive movements
Compatible with a variety of tube types
Applicable cap specifications: 15-21mm diameter screw cap test tubes
Opening and closing cover start method: Non-contact automatic induction
Gripping force: 30~100N
Peak torque: 1.5 N·m
Opening and closing speed: 0.75s
Rated voltage: 220V 50Hz
Rated power: 40W
There are no reviews yet.