- Kitronik E-Textiles Kit for BBC micro:bit
- Offers 10 crocodile clips and 6 m of conductive thread
- Great savings over buying individual components
- Contains many Electro-Fashion components
- Includes 5 mm and ultra-slim LEDs
The Kitronik E-Textiles Kit for BBC micro:bit is a great way to get started with creating BBC micro:bit controlled E-Textiles projects and designs. It includes a selection of products from the Electro-Fashion range, including five regular 5 mm LEDs, ten ultra-slim LEDs, ten crocodile clips, and 6 meters of conductive thread.
There are enough components for you to get started immediately to create the Emoji Bag and Rocket Pencil Case projects with enough extra LEDs and Crocodile clips to also create a design of your own.
- Lens Type: Water Clear
- Viewing Angle: 120 degrees
- Diffused LED Lens (White): 5 mm
- 5 x Sewable LED board (Red)
- 5 x Sewable LED board (White)
- 5 x 5 mm Diffused LEDs (White)
- 10 x 28 mm Crocodile Clips
- 1 x 6 m Conductive Thread
- 15 x 6.5 x 2.7 mm (L x W x H)
There are no reviews yet.