- MakeBlock mBot v1.1 Pink STEM Educational Programmable Robot (Bluetooth)
- Offers hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics
- Is easy to assemble
- Is based on Scratch 2.0 and Arduino IDE
- Includes an IR remote control (CR2025 battery not included)
The MakeBlock mBot v1.1 Pink STEM Educational Programmable Robot (Bluetooth) is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics.
Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via Bluetooth or 2.4G (by different version), this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
The Makeblock mBot-Pink STEM Educational Programmable Robot comes with one IR remote control as a gift. The default program of mBot has been optimized regarding this change. Users can check whether mBot is functioning using the onboard button.
Compared to the previous version, mBot V1.1 comes with a casing specially designed for protecting main control board. Meanwhile, the casing is atomized to safeguard children’s eyes from the glare of the onboard LED.
Better Auxiliary Wheel
The ball omni-directional wheel of previous version is replaced by a mini nylon caster wheel that performs better when moving to any direction and dramatically reduces the little clack sound caused by a steel ball.
- Software and programming: mBlock (graphical) Mac, Windows, iPad mBlocky, Arduino IDE
- Inputs: Light sensor, button, infrared receiver, ultrasonic, sensor, line follower
- Outputs: Buzzer, RGB LED, Infrared emitting, two motor, ports
- Microcontroller: Based on Arduino Uno
- Power: 3.7 VDC lithium battery(charger on board) or four 1.5 V AA batteries (not included)
- Wireless Communication: Bluetooth (Bluetooth Version), 2.4 GHz wireless serial (2.4 G Version)
- Dimensions: 17 x 13 x 9 cm assembled
- Weight: 1034 g assembled
Note: Since this kit provides the Li Battery Shell, you could also power your mBot robot with a(not included).
- 1 x Chassis
- 1 x Battery Holder
- 1 x Route Map
- 2 x 6P6C RJ25 Cable
- 4 x Brass Stud M4*25
- 4 x Screw M2.2*9
- 2 x Motor
- 1 x mCore Case
- 2 x Wheel
- 2 x Velcro
- 1 x USB Cable
- 8 x M3 Nut
- 1 x mCore
- 1 x Me Line Follower
- 1 x mBot Li Battery Shell ( purchased separately)
- 1 x Mini Caster Wheel
- 1 x Screw Driver
- 15 x Screw M4*8
- 6 x Screw M3*25
- 1 x Me Ultrasonic Sensor
- 1 x Bluetooth
There are no reviews yet.