- Ideal for outdoor Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) projects.
- ROS ready for rapid prototyping or product development.
- 4 Wheel Independent Suspension System.
- Bundled LiDAR and Depth Camera.
- Max Payload 22 ~ 45 kg. Battery life 2.5 ~ 4 hours.
Rosbot Pro 4WIS (4 Wheel Independent Suspension) is an ideal AGV platform for outdoor Autonomous Mobile Robot projects. With built-in ROS controller, LiDAR and Depth Camera, Rosbot Pro 4WIS saves time and money for rapid prototyping or product development. Its battery life can go up to 4 hours with no load or 2.5 hours with full load. This is a serious professional AGV platform to be integrated with field robots and service robots both for indoor or outdoor environment. It can carry up to 45 kg payload and climb up to 30 degree slope. Rosbot Pro 4WIS is one of the most agile AGV platforms that can carry out big jobs at low cost.
1. Remote control joystick
3. Wireless keyboard
4. Voice recognition controller
5. Flight case
Note: please message us about the additional pricing of the accessories. All individual accessory is below USD 100.
ROS controller – Raspberry Pi 4
Orbbec depth camera
LD14 or M10P LiDAR
Solid rubber wheels – 254mm diameter
Servo Power – 100W
Battery life – 4 hours (no load), 2.5 hours (with load)
Max Payload – 20 kg (standard platform), 45 kg (heavy-duty platform)
Note: For heavy-duty platform, please contact us via Robotshop message. The upgrade is free of charge.
ROS controller – Raspberry Pi, chassis, battery, battery charger, Orbbec depth camera, LD14 or M10P LiDAR
– Onboard Ubuntu, ROS1 and STM32 driver.
– User can install ROS2 on a new Micro SD card or replace the original ROS1 on the bundled Micro SD card.
Drivers and ROS Packages:
– iOS and Android remote control apps.
– Drivers and Software Installers
– ROS Packages and Source Codes
– STM32 Chassis Source Codes
There are no reviews yet.