- xArm DC Control Box
- Powered by 24V DC voltage
- Offers a fully functional and space-saving control box
- Smaller than the normal control box
- Contains motherboard and I/O extension without any compromise
- Compatible with a 24V Li-Po battery (Not Included)
The xArm DC Control Box is a fully functional and space-saving control box for mobile platform applications. It contains the same motherboard and I/O extension without any compromise.
By removing the AC adapter, it features 1/3 weight and 1/3 size compare with the AC Control Box. And it could only be powered by 24V DC.
Easy Integration: With all the connections on one side, the DC Control Box is easy to be integrated into the other system seamlessly.
Compatible Software And SDK: The DC Control Box contains the same motherboard and I/O extension as the AC Control Box. It can run the same code as the AC Control Box and switching between the boxes is a supported function.
- Input: 24V DC
- Output: 24V DC / 16.5 A
- Control box IO: 8 x CI (Digital In) | 8 x CO (Digital Out) | 2 x AI (Analog In) | 2 x AO (Analog Out)
- Communication: Ethernet
- Compatible with: 24V Li-Po battery (Not Included)
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- 1 x DC Control Box
- 1 x 24V Input Power Connector
- 180 x 145 x 68 mm (L x W x H)
There are no reviews yet.